Black Beaches, Glaciers and Waterfalls
South Coast Adventure
South Coast Adventure Day Tour
About this trip
A rare trip, covering endless black beaches, great bird- and wildlife, waterfalls, glaciers and all the classic and non-classics of the beautiful south! Rare views and a non-traditional tourist adventure.
Our south coast tour includes Skógarfoss, Seljalandsfoss, Sólheimasandur, Mýrdalsjökull Dyrhólaey and Reynisfjara. (A glacier, black beach, beautiful waterfalls and the beauty of the south coast.)
Puffins can often be spotted between early April and early September each year.
Maybe you would like to add a extra excitement to your day:-) Quad bike (ATV) adventure is offered at an additional price. Please note that the age limit for ATV tours is 6 years old. The age limit to operate a ATV is 18 years old, and a fully valid driver’s license is needed as well. Children and those who don’t hold a driver’s license are welcome to ride as passengers. One hour private Quad bike (ATV) tour: Sharing or Solo on a ATV ISK 19,900 per Quad bike (ATV).
All of our private tours are custom made to fit your needs and wishes.
- Year around
- 8-9 hours
- 8:00 or by request from Reykjavík.
- Pick up also available from Hveragerði, Selfoss, Hella, Hvolsvöllur and various hotels in the area.
- Are not included – Can be be provided if pre-ordered or they can be bought on the way.
Price per vehicle
- Private Super Jeep tour
- 1-6 passengers per vehicle, 1-4 for comfort
- Free pickup at your accommodation
- Private tour = ISK 159.900 (Total, not per person)
- Extra Private ATV tour = ISK 19.900 (per ATV)
Remember to bring your camera, warm clothes, rain gear and sturdy shoes on all trips!
If you haven’t booked your accommodation yet please let us know as soon as possible.
Book your adventure now!
We reserve the right to alter the itinerary according to weather and road conditions.
Cancellations must be made 12 hours prior to departure.
No shows are fully charged.