Sparkling Fjords, Mountains and Waterfalls
Snæfellsnes Peninsula Day Tour
About this trip
On this adventure in the magnificent Snæfellsnes peninsula you will be able to see and explore Iceland’s newest national park and the many natural wonders surrounding it.
You will experience: A small cozy fishing town, golden and black sand beaches with unusual rock formations and plentiful birdlife, Snæfellsjökull glacier, Öndverðarnes, Arnarstapi, Grundarfoss waterfall, Kirkjufell mountain, Kirkjufellsfoss waterfall and lastly the gorgeous crater of Eldborg.
If you have any special requests or if there is something on the way you are interested in seeing or taking a better look at do not hesitate to ask your driver/guide. We’re happy to stop and/or provide you with more information.
- Year around
- 9-11 hours
- 8:00 or by request from Reykjavík.
- Pick up available from Reykjavík and various hotels in the area.
- Are not included – Can be be provided if pre-ordered or they can be bought on the way.
Price per vehicle
- Private Super Jeep tour
- 1-6 passengers per vehicle, 1-4 for comfort
- Free pickup at your accommodation
- Private tour = ISK 169.900 (Total, not per person)
Remember to bring your camera, warm clothes, rain gear and sturdy shoes on all trips!
If you haven’t booked your accommodation yet please let us know as soon as possible.
Book your adventure now!
We reserve the right to alter the itinerary according to weather and road conditions.
Cancellations must be made 12 hours prior to departure.
No shows are fully charged.