Black Beaches, Glaciers and Waterfalls
South Coast Adventure
South Coast Adventure Day Tour
About this trip
A rare trip, covering endless black beaches, great bird- and wildlife, waterfalls, glaciers and all the classic and non-classics of the beautiful south! Rare views and a non-traditional tourist adventure.
Our south coast tour includes Skógarfoss, Seljalandsfoss, Sólheimasandur, Mýrdalsjökull Dyrhólaey and Reynisfjara. (A glacier, black beach, beautiful waterfalls and the beauty of the south coast.)
Puffins can often be spotted between early April and early September each year.
- Year around
- 8-9 hours
- 8:00 or by request from Reykjavík.
- Pick up also available from Hveragerði, Selfoss, Hella, Hvolsvöllur and various hotels in the area.
- Are not included – Can be be provided if pre-ordered or they can be bought on the way.
- Private Super Jeep tour
- 1-6 passengers per vehicle
- Free pickup at your accommodation
- Private tour = ISK 119.900 (Total, not per person)
Remember to bring your camera, warm clothes, rain gear and sturdy shoes on all trips!
Request a booking
We reserve the right to alter the itinerary according to weather and road conditions.
Cancellations must be made 12 hours prior to departure.
No shows are fully charged.